Maximize FedEx Ship Manager performance
ShipLink makes Ship Manager part of the multicarrier solution
FedEx Ship Manager is a powerful platform that provides users with access to 100% of available services, including SmartPost and FedEx Freight.
ShipLink seamlessly integrates your ERP with FedEx Ship Manager to optimize fulfillment operations. To start, ShipLink captures order, customer and relevant inventory detail, applies custom business rules, then populates the Ship Manager interface. Once done, users simply weigh cartons and generate labels to complete the shipment.
This process includes output of any required export documents, including those with unique declaration data. ShipLink may also be configured to present competitive rating and routing options before users proceed with FedEx Ship Manager.
ShipLink supports 100% of available FedEx Services
- FedEx SameDay®
- FedEx First Overnight®
- FedEx Priority Overnight®
- FedEx Standard Overnight®
- FedEx 2Day® A.M.
- FedEx 2Day®
- FedEx Express Saver®
- FedEx Ground®
- FedEx OneRate®
- FedEx SmartPost®
- FedEx Home Delivery®
- FedEx® International Next Flight
- FedEx International First®
- FedEx International Priority® Express
- FedEx International Priority®
- FedEx International Economy®
- FedEx International Ground®
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT
- FedEx SameDay® Freight
- FedEx First Overnight® Freight
- FedEx 1Day® Freight
- FedEx 2Day® Freight
- FedEx 3Day® Freight
- FedEx International Priority® Freight
- FedEx International Economy® Freight
- FedEx International Premium®